Mobile Application Development
RanockSoft’s team of highly trained and experienced software architects, mobile application developers, and creative engineers are ready to help corporate clients to launch a successful outsourced project for following platforms:
- iOS development using latest technologies including: Cocoa Touch, iPhone SDK, Xcode IDE, AL & core animation, Webkit programming, Objective C, GPS, Open & GL ES, Interface builder, Accelerometer, Core graphics, Core location framework.
- Our development team holds great expertise in Google Android development sing tools as Android SDK, java, XML, C , native development tools, Eclipse IDE, framework APIs, Android app tools plug-ins etc. to develop latest technology and futuristic apps possible. Microsoft Windows Mobile.
- HTML 5 App Framework, Twitter Bootstrap 3, jQuery Mobile, Sencha Touch, Kendo UI.
RanockSoft offers full life cycle services in Mobile Application Management:
- Custom Mobile Application Development and Management
- Application delivery to Corp Store
- Application update and version management
- Performance monitoring
- User authentication
- Event and Crash management
- Mobile Security and Data Encryption
Mobile Application Testing and QA, In-House QA automation setup:
iOS development in Ranocksoft covers all parts of software development life cycle. We start from precise graphics design – our designers will create the state-of-the-art UI with beautiful icons and graphics, and behavior – our developers working in pair with graphics designers will create intuitive user interface with smooth flow, continue with software development – developers will write the solid cod, well commented and fully corresponding to the required coding style, and finish with thorough testing of functionality and interface.Ranocksoft creates all types of applications that use modern technologies including access to Cloud Data Storage, HTML5 interfaces and other. The process is documented and follows recommendations of the Apple development community.
Ranocksoft offers applications development for Android-based devices. Developers use a set of tools that are included in Android Studio. In addition to using the tools from Android Studio, our developers also access most of the SDK tools from the command line. Developing with Android Studio is the preferred method because it can directly invoke the tools that you need while developing applications.
During building, debugging and testing phase developers build a project into a debuggable package that can be installed and run on the emulator or an Android-powered device. Android Studio uses a build system based on Gradle that provides flexibility, customized build variants, dependency resolution, and much more.
Next, with Android Studio our developers can debug the application using the Android Debug Monitor and device log messages along with the IntelliJ IDEA intelligent coding features. They also use a JDWP-compliant debugger along with the debugging and logging tools that are provided with the Android SDK.
Then the Ranocksoft testers test the application using various Android SDK testing tools.
After the application was implemented, built, and tested it is configured and built for release and distribution for users.