The RanockSoft specialists can perform detailed analysis of the application architecture and source code to identify potential and real security breaches on all stages of software development lifecycle. RanockSoft specialists can provide consulting, education, and implementation services to help Customers build secure solutions for the needs of business.
Application Security services include:
- Application security requirements definition
- Architecture and design review
- Software security threat modeling
- Application security code review
- Run-Time assessment of developed applications in user acceptance test environment and production environment
- Deployment review for software security assurance
During the coding stage of the SDLC we are using industry standards that include:
- Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP), Common Weakness Enumeration (CWE) list, Microsoft SDL (Security Development Lifecycle).
- Among automation tools HP Fortify Static Code Analyzer is a most valuable tool to perform static source code analysis for potential security issues.