Intermediate Scala Software Engineer
- Develop (mostly new) reactive software in Scala.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, code, test and debug technical solutions;
- Estimate efforts required for project implementation;
- Discuss the issues related to the application development with the project team at the customer site;
- Participate in conference calls with clients;
- Work under minimal supervision and schedule own time to correspond to the overall development plan;
- Enforce development deadlines and schedules.
- Computer science, applied mathematics or equivalent education
- Scala (knowledge of JVM tuning, concurrency, memory model and GC would be awesome but not required);
- Akka/Play! is a big plus;
- Strong knowledge in Java.
- Functional programming experience is a plus;
- Perl (desired but not required, would be a plus);
- Linux. Skills & Abilities:
- Fluent English;
- Good communication skills;
- Result and client orientation;
- Desire to learn and apply Scala or prior professional experience (personal projects is a plus in case of lack of production Scala usage)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com